Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lost in Translation?


With so much from which to choose in the conference today, I am resorting to cyber snooping because I want it all. I have to absorb Camtasia to be able to combine it with the upcoming tutorial on voice-over tomorrow. It’s the applied learning syndrome. The Program Heads and Deans Panel is dragging today, so far. Where “arrrr” you? (That’s the way we’ve learned to get our puppy to come from behind the trees.) I’ve just learned that I probably have not won a prize from one of the vendors because I’ve not sent an e-mail to the vendor. Now that I’ve said that, I guess I will still not win among all the competition. Do you know what? I’m not sure whether I’m blogging or twittering.

1 comment:

  1. You are not twittering (really tweeting?) because the comment is too long for a tweet.
    I am still not sure about the value of telling someone that I am now standing in line at Ukrops. So, why tweet unless there is some need for quick communication?

    MM

    ReplyDelete